He definitely NAILED IT!
He definitely NAILED IT!
How To Make The Most Infamous (And Illegal) Drink In New York City
Phrosties are gone, but not Phorgotten.
Macey Foronda / BuzzFeed
If you haven’t heard of them yet, Phrosties were sugary, boozy frozen cocktails that would be delivered right to your door in unmarked plastic bottles that you’d order from a private Instagram account. Just as the Phrostie phenomenon took hold of New York…
1. This dad who should’ve known better and was then put on blast. instagram.com 2. This dad who needs a beer right about now. instagram.com 3. The dad who should’ve realized that this store wasn’t exactly kid-friendly. instagram.com 4. This dad who thought things were OK sooner than he should’ve. instagram.com 5. The dad who walked away for one minute. instagram.com6.…
This is hilarious!!
21 Bloody Marys That Went Too Far
1. This Bloody Mary is a ‘meat and potatoes’ kind of girl.
Waffle fries, bacon, and salami, that is. Recipe here.2. This Bloody Mary is all about the appetizer sampler.
Served at The Nook in Atlanta, GA.3. This Bloody Mary is so intensely garnished, you need a beer to wash her down.
Some of these look painful LOL
“I was just kidding!” 1. Younger kids don’t understand sarcasm, so you spend most of your day holding back comments. MTV 2. This is especially frustrating when you think of a really awesome comeback, but can’t say it. NBC 3. When you do say something sarcastic — like that you love being your kid’s chauffeur — they think you mean it. TLC
“I don’t get why can’t you take…
Just playing with Ozzy. He likes the interaction. The least weasel (Mustela nivalis) is the smallest member of the Mustelidae (as well as the smallest of the Carnivora), native to Eurasia, North America and North Africa, though it has been introduced elsewhere.
Why is table 26 looking at me like that?
Flickr: dana_moos / Creative Commons
1. Ugh, OK, another shift.
2. Busy or slow, busy or slow? I’m getting a slow vibe.
3. I kind of hope it’s slow, even though I reeeeally need money. Is that terrible?
4. I shouldn’t have picked up this shift.
5. No, it’s cool! Get your head in the game! It’s going to be a great shift!
6. Who’s working with me today?
Grab some towels or your ShamWow or a drop cloth or something because you are about to melt all over the place.
Today, we live in a world that’s obsessed with taking selfies on iPhones. There are a great many people who still appreciate the value of real photography, but the masses are more concerned with the cameras on their smartphones. I’ll let you know, though, it wasn’t always that easy to snap a photo. Photography has come a longway since the early days. Have a look at some of the oldest surviving…
A couple of guys surfing off the coast of England were shocked when a baby seal wanted to hang out…
You’ve seen too much. 1. Drool.
It used to be gross, but now it’s part of your everyday life.2. And pretty much all bodily fluids, for that matter. cheezburger.com
We’ve all been there.3. Picky eaters… tumblr.forgifs.com
No one will ever be as picky as your baby.4. …or messy…
How could anyone possibly subject their unborn baby to this?? 1.
Mmm! Pubic hair chocolate sprinkles!10.
The old you would never believe it. 1. Being naked in front of people.
Flickr: koadmunkee / Via Creative Commons
This is especially true of moms who, after endless semi-clad appointments with their obstetrician and then giving birth, DGAF.2. Drinking a lot of coffee.
Remember before kids when you said it kept you up at night? Bwahahahaha!3. “Baby On Board!” signs.